- Microplastics Found in Antarctic Sea Ice Samples for First Time ... ›
- First-of-its-Kind Study Points to Higher Levels of Ocean Microplastics ... ›
- Microplastics Are Wafting in on the Sea Breeze - EcoWatch ›
- Birds Are Eating Hundreds of Plastic Bits Daily, New Studies Find - EcoWatch ›
- Microplastics Found in Antarctica's Food Chain for First Time - EcoWatch ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
By Elizabeth Claire Alberts
The future for the world's oceans often looks grim. Fisheries are set to collapse by 2048, according to one study, and 8 million tons of plastic pollute the ocean every year, causing considerable damage to delicate marine ecosystems. Yet a new study in Nature offers an alternative, and more optimistic view on the ocean's future: it asserts that the entire marine environment could be substantially rebuilt by 2050, if humanity is able to step up to the challenge.
- 3 Ways UN Leaders Can Restore the World's Oceans - EcoWatch ›
- We Still Have Time to Restore Our Climate. But the Climate Time ... ›
- Coral in Crisis: Can Replanting Efforts Halt Reefs' Death Spiral ... ›
Like many other plant-based foods and products, CBD oil is one dietary supplement where "organic" labels are very important to consumers. However, there are little to no regulations within the hemp industry when it comes to deeming a product as organic, which makes it increasingly difficult for shoppers to find the best CBD oil products available on the market.
Charlotte's Web<img type="lazy-image" data-runner-src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNDcwMjk3NS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MzQ0NjM4N30.SaQ85SK10-MWjN3PwHo2RqpiUBdjhD0IRnHKTqKaU7Q/img.jpg?width=980" id="84700" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="a2174067dcc0c4094be25b3472ce08c8" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="charlottes web cbd oil" /><p>Perhaps one of the most well-known brands in the CBD landscape, Charlotte's Web has been growing sustainable hemp plants for several years. The company is currently in the process of achieving official USDA Organic Certification, but it already practices organic and sustainable cultivation techniques to enhance the overall health of the soil and the hemp plants themselves, which creates some of the highest quality CBD extracts. Charlotte's Web offers CBD oils in a range of different concentration options, and some even come in a few flavor options such as chocolate mint, orange blossom, and lemon twist.</p>
- Best CBD Oils of 2020: Reviews & Buying Guide - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oil for Pain Management - Top 10 CBD Oil Review 2020 ... ›
- Best CBD for Dogs 2020 - Organic CBD Oil for Pets - EcoWatch ›
- Attenborough: 'If We Wreck the Natural World, We Wreck Ourselves ... ›
- David Attenborough Gives Stark Warning in New BBC Climate ... ›
- David Attenborough: 'Population Growth Must Come to an End ... ›
- Race to Mine Deep Seabeds, With Unknown Ecological Impacts ›
- Climate Champion David Attenborough Breaks Jennifer Anniston's Instagram Record - EcoWatch ›
If nothing is done to lower greenhouse gas emissions, sea level rise could swallow nearly half of the world's sandy beaches by 2100.
- Which Countries Have Lost the Most to Sea Level Rise? - EcoWatch ›
- What Climate Crisis Will Do to 3 Major American Cities by 2100 ... ›
- Bye-Bye Beaches: How Parts of SoCal's Iconic Coast Could ... ›
- Most Americans See Local Effects of Climate Crisis and Say ... ›
- Coral Reefs Could Be Completely Lost to the Climate Crisis by 2100 ... ›
Australian wildlife cannot catch a break.
- 'Dead Corals Don't Make Babies': New Great Barrier Reef Coral ... ›
- This Robot Is Delivering Coral Babies to the Great Barrier Reef ... ›
Hundreds of thousands of mussels that cooked to death off the New Zealand coast are likely casualties of the climate crisis.
- Valuable Mid-Atlantic Mussel Officially Listed as Threatened ... ›
- The Climate Crisis Is Now Cooking Mussels in Their Shells - EcoWatch ›
Government officials are offering an up to $20,000 reward for information that helps solve two brutal Florida dolphin murders.
- Climate Change: 70% of King Penguins Could 'Abruptly Relocate or ... ›
- Campaign to Create World's Largest Sanctuary in Antarctic Ocean ... ›
- Greenpeace Launches Campaign to Create 'Largest Protected Area ... ›
- Only Two Penguin Chicks Survive in Catastrophic Antarctic ... ›
- Satellite Imagery Shows New Penguin Colonies in Antarctica - EcoWatch ›
- 2 Penguin Moms Welcome a Baby in First for Spanish Aquarium - EcoWatch ›
- Slow Motion Ocean: Why Are North Atlantic Currents Weakening ... ›
- 'Oceans Are Sending Us so Many Warning Signals': New UN ... ›
- Sea Level Rise Is Speeding up Along Most of the U.S. Coast ... ›
- Scientists Warn Increasingly Stable Oceans Are 'Very Bad News' - EcoWatch ›
Only the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers will get to play in Super Bowl 54 in Miami Sunday. But anyone can make a #SuperCoralPlay.
Ocean Cay in the Bahamas, where the MSC Foundation is working to find and promote 'Super Coral.' Conrad Schutt
- Miami Super Bowl 2020 Host Committee Goes Big on Green with ... ›
- Miami Super Bowl Committee Kicks Off Initiative to Restore Coral ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis announces coral reef protection tied to Super Bowl ... ›
- Jennifer Lopez Calls Super Bowl 2020 Halftime Show With Shakira ... ›
- When is Super Bowl 2020? Date, location, odds, halftime show for ... ›
By Jon Queally
Defenders of ocean habitats celebrated Friday after a federal court upheld a lower court ruling defending the right of the U.S. executive branch to set aside marine areas as national monuments.
Citing the authority found under the Antiquities Act of 1906 to establish marine national monuments, the U.S. Court of Appeals in the District of Columbia sided against a lawsuit brought by large fishing industry interests that challenged President Barack Obama's designation of the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument, which encompasses 4,913 square miles of the Atlantic Ocean off the nation's northeast coast, as a protected area.
- Trump Auctions Off 150,000 Acres of Public Lands for Fracking Near ... ›
- Big Oil Cheers as Trump Plans to Open National Parks for Drilling ... ›
- Nearly All National Parks Are Suffering From Air Pollution - EcoWatch ›
- Green Groups Sue to Save Atlantic's Only National Monument - EcoWatch ›
- Global Warming Threatens Maine Puffin Colony ›
Good news whale lovers!
- One of the World's Most Endangered Whales Is Experiencing a Mini ... ›
- 3 Newborn Endangered Right Whales Inspire Hope for Species ... ›
- Only 366 Endangered Right Whales Are Alive: New NOAA Report - EcoWatch ›