Koala populations across parts of Australia are on track to become extinct before 2050 unless "urgent government intervention" occurs, warns a year-long inquiry into Australia's "most loved animal." The report published by the Parliament of New South Wales (NSW) paints a "stark and depressing snapshot" of koalas in Australia's southeastern state.
- First Koalas Rescued From Bushfires Returned to the Wild - EcoWatch ›
- Koalas Found 'Massacred' at Logging Site - EcoWatch ›
- Koalas Become 'Functionally Extinct' in Australia With Just 80000 Left ›
- Koalas Face Extinction Threat After Wildfires: New Report - EcoWatch ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
- In 'Totalitarian' Move, Brazil's Bolsonaro Removes Death and Case ... ›
- This Is How COVID-19 Is Affecting Indigenous People - EcoWatch ›
- Brazil's Amazon Rainforest Is the Wild West for Illegal Gold Miners ... ›
- Brazil Using Pandemic as Smokescreen for New Attacks on the ... ›
- World Tops 10 Million Coronavirus Cases - EcoWatch ›
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro Tests Positive for Coronavirus - EcoWatch ›
Like many other plant-based foods and products, CBD oil is one dietary supplement where "organic" labels are very important to consumers. However, there are little to no regulations within the hemp industry when it comes to deeming a product as organic, which makes it increasingly difficult for shoppers to find the best CBD oil products available on the market.
Charlotte's Web<img type="lazy-image" data-runner-src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNDcwMjk3NS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MzQ0NjM4N30.SaQ85SK10-MWjN3PwHo2RqpiUBdjhD0IRnHKTqKaU7Q/img.jpg?width=980" id="84700" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="a2174067dcc0c4094be25b3472ce08c8" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="charlottes web cbd oil" data-width="1244" data-height="1244" /><p>Perhaps one of the most well-known brands in the CBD landscape, Charlotte's Web has been growing sustainable hemp plants for several years. The company is currently in the process of achieving official USDA Organic Certification, but it already practices organic and sustainable cultivation techniques to enhance the overall health of the soil and the hemp plants themselves, which creates some of the highest quality CBD extracts. Charlotte's Web offers CBD oils in a range of different concentration options, and some even come in a few flavor options such as chocolate mint, orange blossom, and lemon twist.</p>
- Best CBD Oils of 2020: Reviews & Buying Guide - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oil for Pain Management - Top 10 CBD Oil Review 2020 ... ›
- Best CBD for Dogs 2020 - Organic CBD Oil for Pets - EcoWatch ›
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: What To Know - EcoWatch ›
- Charlotte's Web: A Review of the Certified B Corp CBD Brand ›
- Best CBD Waters: Plus All You Need to Know - EcoWatch ›
- The Best Water Soluble CBD Available Online - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD for Sleep (Lab-Tested, Person-Tested Oils) - EcoWatch ›
- CBD Oil for Dogs: 7 Benefits & Treatment Guide - EcoWatch ›
- NuLeaf Naturals CBD Review | Are They Worth The Cost? - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Capsules & Pills - Buyer's Guide (Update for 2021) - EcoWatch ›
- Because Price Matters: Most Affordable CBD Oils of 2021 - EcoWatch ›
- Strongest CBD Oils to Buy in 2021? - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oils For Pain: Top 3 Brands of 2021 - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Vape Pen: Top Brands of 2020 - EcoWatch ›
Located just off the southeastern coast of Africa, Madagascar is a remote island nation and home to one of the most biodiverse pockets in the world, among them the elusive diamond frog. Even in the most well-studied areas, new species are constantly being discovered.
- Climate Crisis Could Cause a Third of Plant and Animal Species to ... ›
- New Frog Species Is Discovered in Peru - EcoWatch ›
- 503 New Species Identified in 2020, Including Endangered Monkey - EcoWatch ›
An estimated 14,000 tons of microfibers sloughed off of soiled laundry is believed to be released into European oceans every year, further contributing to microplastic pollution with a threat of becoming a "significant environmental issue."
- Delicate Wash Cycle Uses More Water and Releases 800,000 More ... ›
- Your Washing Machine Can Be a Home for Bacteria — What You ... ›
- What You Can Do to Make Your Clothing Ocean Safe - EcoWatch ›
Human activity has pushed atmospheric carbon dioxide to higher levels today than they have been at any other point in the last 23-million-years, potentially posing unprecedented disruptions in ecosystems across the planet, new research suggests.
- CO2 Levels Top 415 PPM for First Time in Human History - EcoWatch ›
- 415 PPM: We Are All Part of Exxon's Unchartered Climate ... ›
- Sea Ice Still Hasn't Formed off of Siberia and Scientists Are Worried - EcoWatch ›
As many parts of the planet continue to open their doors after pandemic closures, a new pest is expected to make its way into the world. After spending more than a decade underground, millions of cicadas are expected to emerge in regions of the southeastern U.S.
A new health condition seemingly related to COVID-19 related symptoms has appeared in more than 100 children living in New York and New Jersey, prompting health officials to ramp up awareness campaigns and spur new health protocols in response to the mysterious disease.
- No Country Is Protecting Children's Health, Major Study Finds ... ›
- Facebook, Twitter Remove Trump Posts Sharing False COVID-19 Info - EcoWatch ›
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the COVID-19 Outbreak - EcoWatch ›
Two of the world's leading cruise lines are facing scrutiny and potential legal consequences due to their handling of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, the coronavirus responsible for the severe respiratory disease COVID-19.
- Lawsuits are a predictable coronavirus side effect - Los Angeles Times ›
- You have 'little recourse' if you get coronavirus on a cruise, maritime ... ›
- 'Nobody Cares About the Little People': Cruise Crews File Covid-19 ... ›
- Coronavirus Cruise Line Lawsuits Mount, With Iffy Chances Of ... ›
- Coronavirus lawsuits face uphill battle against cruise industry ›
Honey bees guarding the entrances to their respective hives are twice as likely to allow access to virus-infected trespassers, suggesting that the pathogen is capable of altering the insect's behavior and physiology to boost its spread to neighboring colonies.
- To Help Save Bumble Bees, Plant These Flowers in Your Spring ... ›
- This Dutch City Has Transformed Its Bus Stops Into Bee Stops ... ›
- Coronavirus Lockdowns Keep Bees at Home and Put Crops at Risk - EcoWatch ›
- Lack of Wild Bees Causes Crop Shortage, Could Lead to Food Security Issues - EcoWatch ›
- Honeybee Venom Kills Aggressive Breast Cancer Cells, Study Shows - EcoWatch ›
For the first time, microscopic plastic pollution has been found in Antarctic sea ice samples collected more than a decade ago, suggesting that microplastic concentrations in Southern Sea ice may be higher than previously believed.
- Plastic Contaminants Found in Eggs of Some of the World's Most ... ›
- Plastic Pollution in Antarctica 5 Times Worse Than Expected ... ›
- Researchers Find Record Levels of Microplastics in Arctic Sea Ice ›
- Ocean Microplastics Are Drastically Underestimated, New Research Suggests - EcoWatch ›
- Microplastics Found in Antarctica's Food Chain for First Time - EcoWatch ›
- Microplastics Found in Human Organs for First Time - EcoWatch ›
Wild bears in Yosemite National Park are coming out of the woodwork in what park officials are calling a "party" following the park's March 20 closure in response to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Yosemite National Park on Facebook Watch<div class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="0dd4605ce24caeb744d6cfb8439d6cc9"><div class="fb-video" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/YosemiteNPS/videos/664884761011559/" data-allowfullscreen="true"></div></div>
- National Parks to Start Partial Reopening - EcoWatch ›
- Meet 747, the Big Winner of Fat Bear Week - EcoWatch ›
- California National Parks’ Archives Are Saved From Wildfires - EcoWatch ›
A third cougar has been sighted wandering through a residential neighborhood in the Chilean capital of Santiago as millions of the city's residents are under lockdown measures in response to the coronavirus outbreak.