This month, a new era began in the fight against plastic pollution.
- Historic Agreement on Plastic Pollution Reached by 180+ Countries ... ›
- U.S. Leads the World in Plastic Waste, New Study Finds - EcoWatch ›
- EU Bans Exporting Unsorted Plastic Waste to Poorer Countries ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
When wind turbine blades reach the end of their usefulness, most are sawed into transportable pieces and hauled to landfills, where they never break down. Because of the resources and energy that go into producing these blades, this type of disposal is inefficient and wasteful. Recently, several innovative companies have begun brainstorming better ways to repurpose this green technology after it goes offline.
- World's Largest Solar Project and Floating Wind Turbine Signal ... ›
- Wind Power Costs Could See Another 50% Reduction by 2030 ... ›
Like many other plant-based foods and products, CBD oil is one dietary supplement where "organic" labels are very important to consumers. However, there are little to no regulations within the hemp industry when it comes to deeming a product as organic, which makes it increasingly difficult for shoppers to find the best CBD oil products available on the market.
Charlotte's Web<img type="lazy-image" data-runner-src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNDcwMjk3NS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MzQ0NjM4N30.SaQ85SK10-MWjN3PwHo2RqpiUBdjhD0IRnHKTqKaU7Q/img.jpg?width=980" id="84700" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="a2174067dcc0c4094be25b3472ce08c8" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="charlottes web cbd oil" data-width="1244" data-height="1244" /><p>Perhaps one of the most well-known brands in the CBD landscape, Charlotte's Web has been growing sustainable hemp plants for several years. The company is currently in the process of achieving official USDA Organic Certification, but it already practices organic and sustainable cultivation techniques to enhance the overall health of the soil and the hemp plants themselves, which creates some of the highest quality CBD extracts. Charlotte's Web offers CBD oils in a range of different concentration options, and some even come in a few flavor options such as chocolate mint, orange blossom, and lemon twist.</p>
- Best CBD Oils of 2020: Reviews & Buying Guide - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oil for Pain Management - Top 10 CBD Oil Review 2020 ... ›
- Best CBD for Dogs 2020 - Organic CBD Oil for Pets - EcoWatch ›
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: What To Know - EcoWatch ›
- Charlotte's Web: A Review of the Certified B Corp CBD Brand ›
- Best CBD Waters: Plus All You Need to Know - EcoWatch ›
- The Best Water Soluble CBD Available Online - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD for Sleep (Lab-Tested, Person-Tested Oils) - EcoWatch ›
- CBD Oil for Dogs: 7 Benefits & Treatment Guide - EcoWatch ›
- NuLeaf Naturals CBD Review | Are They Worth The Cost? - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Capsules & Pills - Buyer's Guide (Update for 2021) - EcoWatch ›
- Because Price Matters: Most Affordable CBD Oils of 2021 - EcoWatch ›
- Strongest CBD Oils to Buy in 2021? - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oils For Pain: Top 3 Brands of 2021 - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Vape Pen: Top Brands of 2020 - EcoWatch ›
- Most Meat Will Be Plant-Based or Lab-Grown in 20 Years, Analysts ... ›
- Lab-Grown Meat Debate Overlooks Cows' Range of Use Worldwide ... ›
- Will Plant-Based Meat Become the New Fast Food? - EcoWatch ›
- Beloved Elephant Yongki Killed by Ivory Poachers, Sparks Outrage ... ›
- Ivory Trade in China Is Now Banned - EcoWatch ›
- 'No Place Is Safe From Poaching': 25,000+ Elephants Killed in Key ... ›
Indian startup Carbon Craft Design (CCD) launched with the goal of making construction more sustainable and tackling India's major air pollution problem. It does so by extracting black carbon from polluted air and upcycling it into strong and stylish carbon tiles.
The future of the world's largest rainforest looks bleak. A new report for Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development concluded that the Amazon rainforest will collapse and largely become a dry, shrubby plain by 2064. Development, deforestation and the climate crisis are to blame, study author and University of Florida geologist Robert Toovey Walker found, UPI reported.
- Amazon Ecosystem Could Collapse in Less Than 50 Years, Study ... ›
- Deforestation in Amazon Skyrockets to 12-Year High Under Bolsonaro ›
- Amazon's Widespread Fire Damage Is 'Invisible to Our Eyes ... ›
- Amazon Rainforest Fires in Brazil Surge in July - EcoWatch ›
- Brazil's Amazon Rainforest Is the Wild West for Illegal Gold Miners ... ›
A new population of endangered blue whales has been hiding in the western Indian Ocean. According to NOAA, these gentle giants weigh up to 330,000 pounds and grow up to 110 feet long. The largest creature to have ever lived on Earth would seem hard to miss, but this group has been unknown to researchers – until now.
Blue whales are the largest animals ever to live on our planet. NOAA
- Endangered Blue Whales Make 'Unprecedented' Comeback to ... ›
- Some Experts Say Icelandic Whaling Company Killed an ... ›
Furniture giant IKEA collaborated with Vox Creative and tiny home builder Escape to produce a tiny house on wheels that could inspire environmental- and climate-friendly changes in the housing industry.
- World's First Carbon-Positive Prefab Home Hits the Market - EcoWatch ›
- Tiny Houses: The Wave of the Future? - EcoWatch ›
- When People Downsize to Tiny Houses, They Adopt More ... ›
- Climate Change Likely Drove Our Ancestors to Extinction, Study Finds ›
- Everglades Dolphins Have Highest Level of Mercury Ever Found in ... ›
- Why Do Whales and Dolphins Strand? - EcoWatch ›
- Arctic Ship Traffic Threatens Narwhals and Other Extraordinary ... ›
- Trump Administration Approves Exploratory Drilling in Arctic Ocean ... ›
- Underwater Seismic Blasting Puts Arctic at Risk - EcoWatch ›
- Bolivia's Second-Largest Lake Dries Up: Is Utah's Great Salt Lake ... ›
- Indigenous Peoples Hold the Past and Future of Food in Their Hands ›
- This Country Is Running Out of Water Amid Historic Drought ... ›
Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Nestlé Are Worst Plastic Polluters of 2020, Have Made 'Zero Progress,' New Report Finds
The top plastic polluters of 2020 have been announced, and Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Nestlé top the list for the third year in a row.
Break Free From Plastic's report lists the world's top plastic polluters. Break Free From Plastic
- Plastic Polluters Have Avoided Regulation Worldwide for Decades ... ›
- 5 Things to Know About Plastic Pollution and How to Stop It ... ›
- 6 Easy Ways to Stop Plastic Waste Today - EcoWatch ›
- The Myth About Recycling Plastic? It Works - EcoWatch ›
- Coca-Cola Says It Won't Break Free From Plastic Bottles - EcoWatch ›