- Amazon Refuses to Act on Climate Change. So We Employees Are ... ›
- Amazon Votes Down Employee-Backed Climate Resolution ... ›
- 4,500+ Amazon Employees Call on the Company to Take Climate ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
The day before over 1,500 Amazon.com employees planned a walkout to participate in today's global climate strike, CEO Jeff Bezos unveiled a sweeping plan for the retail and media giant to be carbon neutral by 2040, 10 years ahead of the Paris agreement schedule.
- 4500+ Amazon Employees Call on the Company to Take Climate ... ›
- Amazon's Carbon Footprint Rises 15% as Company Invests $2 Billion in Clean Tech - EcoWatch ›
By Andrew D. Hwang
Bill Maher is sick of billionaires' obsession with Mars, more like "Mars-a-Lago," he said.
In a new animation produced by ATTN:, the popular talk show host of Real Time, discusses the perils of our planet, including how "climate change is killing us."
As President-elect Donald Trump's climate-skeptic/pro-fossil fuels cabinet takes shape, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, Amazon chief Jeff Bezos, Alibaba founder Jack Ma and other very wealthy and very influential individuals have launched a $1 billion fund dedicated to clean energy innovation.