The Florida panhandle, the Alabama coast and Mississippi are seeing Hurricane Sally batter its shores Wednesday morning as the slow-moving hurricane starts to make landfall. The storm intensified overnight as it churned slowly over the Gulf of Mexico. It's expected to be a Category 2 storm when it fully makes landfall Wednesday during the mid-morning hours from 8 a.m. to noon, according to AccuWeather.
- Climate Change May Be Slowing Hurricanes, Leading to More ... ›
- Climate Denier Is Named to Leadership Role at NOAA - EcoWatch ›
- What Is a Hurricane Storm Surge, and Why Is It So Dangerous ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
There's no shortage of CBD products on the market today, especially when it comes to CBD oils. These tinctures are the most popular way to take CBD, but there is so much variety amongst CBD oils it can be hard to know which one is the right choice for you. Among the different flavor options, CBD strengths, and types of hemp extracts (like full-spectrum CBD oil vs CBD isolate), there is another potential differentiator when it comes to CBD oil: water solubility.
- The Best Organic CBD Oils Available in 2020 - EcoWatch ›
- What Is CBD Water, and Should You Drink It? - EcoWatch ›