- Climate Change: 70% of King Penguins Could 'Abruptly Relocate or ... ›
- Campaign to Create World's Largest Sanctuary in Antarctic Ocean ... ›
- Greenpeace Launches Campaign to Create 'Largest Protected Area ... ›
- Only Two Penguin Chicks Survive in Catastrophic Antarctic ... ›
- Satellite Imagery Shows New Penguin Colonies in Antarctica - EcoWatch ›
- 2 Penguin Moms Welcome a Baby in First for Spanish Aquarium - EcoWatch ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
Increased consumer interest in sustainability has largely driven the expansion of new organic product lines. It's this combination of consumer consciousness and evolved eco-friendly products that has people searching for the best organic mattress.
But there are many brands in this space. We wanted to take a closer look at the Avocado mattress and explore what makes it such a popular pick in the eco-market.
Avocado<ul><li>GOLS organic certified latex</li><li>GOTS organic certified cotton</li><li>1,000+ pocketed support coils </li><li>No polyurethane foams, polyester, or toxic fire retardants</li><li>Replaces all cotton with wool</li><li>Vegan certified</li><li>PETA-approved</li></ul>
Avocado<ul><li>Certified organic and natural materials</li><li>Natural alpaca and GOTS organic certified wool and cotton</li><li>Soft, plush feel that's more "luxurious" than most common products</li><li>Elastic straps to hold it in place</li></ul>
Avocado<ul><li>GOLS organic certified latex and GOTS organic certified kapok</li><li>Organic jersey cotton liner that's machine washable </li><li>GOTS organic certified quilted cotton cover</li><li>GREENGUARD Gold certified, vegan, and handmade in Los Angeles</li></ul>
Avocado<ul><li>GOTS organic certified Indian Suvin Cotton</li><li>1,000 thread count per inch weave </li><li>Sateen finish</li></ul>