WHAT: Cleveland premiere of Force of Nature: the David Suzuki Movie
WHEN: Feb. 25 at 7:05 p.m. and Feb. 26 at 4:40 p.m.
WHERE: Cleveland Institute of Art Cinematheque, 11141 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 4410
David Suzuki is Canada’s pre-eminent environmentalist. An award-winning scientist, educator, activist and broadcaster, Suzuki is captured in this film delivering a "last lecture…a distillation of my life and thoughts, my legacy, what I want to say before I die." Filmed before a live audience, Suzuki articulates an urgent message: we have exhausted the limits of the biosphere and must re-think our relationship with the natural world. He delineates the strains on the interconnected web of life and offers up a blueprint for sustainability and survival.
Suzuki’s talk, which the Toronto Globe and Mail has called “easily on par with the greatest orations of the last 50 years,” is punctuated by scenes of Suzuki visiting places that shaped his development—from a Japanese-Canadian WWII internment camp and Hiroshima to a favorite fishing spot in Leamington, Ontario. Winner of the People’s Choice Award for Documentary at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival.
Running time 93 min. Tickets $9, Cinematheque members $7, ages 25 & under $5 (with proof of age).
For more information, call 216-421-7450, or click here.
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
Like many other plant-based foods and products, CBD oil is one dietary supplement where "organic" labels are very important to consumers. However, there are little to no regulations within the hemp industry when it comes to deeming a product as organic, which makes it increasingly difficult for shoppers to find the best CBD oil products available on the market.
Charlotte's Web<img type="lazy-image" data-runner-src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNDcwMjk3NS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MzQ0NjM4N30.SaQ85SK10-MWjN3PwHo2RqpiUBdjhD0IRnHKTqKaU7Q/img.jpg?width=980" id="84700" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="a2174067dcc0c4094be25b3472ce08c8" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" alt="charlottes web cbd oil" data-width="1244" data-height="1244" /><p>Perhaps one of the most well-known brands in the CBD landscape, Charlotte's Web has been growing sustainable hemp plants for several years. The company is currently in the process of achieving official USDA Organic Certification, but it already practices organic and sustainable cultivation techniques to enhance the overall health of the soil and the hemp plants themselves, which creates some of the highest quality CBD extracts. Charlotte's Web offers CBD oils in a range of different concentration options, and some even come in a few flavor options such as chocolate mint, orange blossom, and lemon twist.</p>
- Best CBD Oils of 2020: Reviews & Buying Guide - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oil for Pain Management - Top 10 CBD Oil Review 2020 ... ›
- Best CBD for Dogs 2020 - Organic CBD Oil for Pets - EcoWatch ›
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: What To Know - EcoWatch ›
- Charlotte's Web: A Review of the Certified B Corp CBD Brand ›
- Best CBD Waters: Plus All You Need to Know - EcoWatch ›
- The Best Water Soluble CBD Available Online - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD for Sleep (Lab-Tested, Person-Tested Oils) - EcoWatch ›
- CBD Oil for Dogs: 7 Benefits & Treatment Guide - EcoWatch ›
- NuLeaf Naturals CBD Review | Are They Worth The Cost? - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Capsules & Pills - Buyer's Guide (Update for 2021) - EcoWatch ›
- Because Price Matters: Most Affordable CBD Oils of 2021 - EcoWatch ›
- Strongest CBD Oils to Buy in 2021? - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oils For Pain: Top 3 Brands of 2021 - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Vape Pen: Top Brands of 2020 - EcoWatch ›