By Dan Nosowitz
A lawsuit has been filed in a California district court against two of the biggest companies in the country: Walmart and Cal-Maine Foods. The lawsuit claims that Walmart and Cal-Maine—the latter is one of the biggest egg producers in the U.S.—lied to customers about the treatment of hens whose eggs were sold at Walmart. The alleged lie? The packaging claimed "outdoor access," yet the birds are not permitted to go outside.
- Nestlé, the World's Largest Food Company, Switching to Cage-Free ... ›
- USDA Plans to Side With 'Fake Organic' Egg Producers, Ditch ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
CBD, one of the many compounds found in the cannabis plant, has been getting a lot of attention recently. Some of it good and some of it bad. Increasingly, people in the UK are turning to CBD oils for help in relieving pain, anxiety, sleep and a host of other health issues.
- Best CBD for Dogs 2020 - Organic CBD Oil for Pets - EcoWatch ›
- Best CBD Oils of 2020: Reviews & Buying Guide - EcoWatch ›
- CBD Oil: What You Need to Know - EcoWatch ›