Joe Biden put his hand on the chest of an Iowa voter and told the man to vote for someone else when the voter asked the former vice president about his plans to replace gas pipelines, The Independent reported.
- Which 2020 Candidates Make the Grade When it Comes to Climate ... ›
- Biden's Reported 'Middle Ground' Climate Policy Doesn't Go Far ... ›
- Where Does 2020 Presidential Candidate Joe Biden Stand on the ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
For the first time, Democratic contenders for President participated in a town hall solely focused on the climate crisis. For more than seven hours last night, 10 candidates fielded questions from an audience of Democratic voters and from CNN's moderators.
- Kamala Harris Becomes Latest 2020 Dem to Support a Green New ... ›
- Elizabeth Warren Adopts $3 Trillion Climate Crisis Plan, Challenges ... ›
Stephen Maturen / Stringer / Getty Images
Entrepreneur and 2020 hopeful Andrew Yang released a plan to address the climate crisis Monday, calling for investments in technology to get to net-zero emissions by 2049 and providing federal funding to relocate communities at risk.
- 'We Should Be Retreating Already From the Coastline,' Scientist ... ›
- It's Time to Retreat from the Coastline, Says Science - EcoWatch ›