Solar Panel Cost Guide in Country Club Estates, GA (Jan 2023)
- Country Club Estates Solar Installation Cost: $10,853
- 25-Year Savings: $26,726
- Payback Period: 7.2 Years
See cost of a solar system near you:
Please enter a valid 5-digit zip code!
Why you can trust EcoWatch
Top Solar Installers in Country Club Estates
Trying to put up solar panels on your own can be a dangerous task, which is why using a solar installation company is a good option for many homeowners. Plus, warranties and repairs from your solar panel company can protect your investment and reduce the cost of maintenance over time.
There are various licensed solar professionals that can take care of your solar installation project. Here are our suggestions:
See all of the solar companies in Country Club Estates
Factors that Affect Solar Panel Costs in Country Club Estates
For many Country Club Estates homeowners, the decision to install a solar energy system depends on cost. However, the range of solar installation costs can be quite wide in Country Club Estates, with typical prices between $20,000 to $40,000. There are a number of factors that considerably influence the price you'll pay, which we'll go over below.
Solar system size, which is measured in kilowatts, is one of the largest factors that determines the overall cost of installing solar panels. Because of that, it's a priority to accurately ascertain the size of the solar energy system needed for your home by figuring out your typical energy use. Some solar brands — like Maxeon from SunPower — cost more upfront but also tend to offer better efficiency. In a city like Country Club Estates, where sunlight is abundant, efficiency can quickly pay off. Also, if you have a small roof or limited space for your panels, higher efficiency options will be a better option. Additional equipment like electric vehicle chargers and solar batteries will also increase the cost.
Solar Financing Terms
Most solar installers in Country Club Estates provide solar loans, which reduce your upfront costs of installing solar panels. Though solar loans make switching to solar energy more accessible for Country Club Estates homeowners, they can also raise the total you pay for your system, depending on your interest rate. If you put down a larger down payment, though, you can avoid paying as much in interest.
Solar Panel Installation Company
The solar installer you go with to handle your switch to sustainable energy can have an effect on your total costs. There are about 3 solar installation companies in Country Club Estates, and each can charge varying amounts for labor and equipment. You may come across national solar installers that have lower prices due to their bigger brand name and access to bulk equipment prices, or you might see small, local installation companies offering deals or specials to compete with those larger companies.
Solar Panel Cost Data by System Size
|System size||Cost per system watt||Solar system cost||25-Year savings||Payback period|
|6 kW||$2.65||$11,138||$25,943||7.5 years|
|8 kW||$2.60||$14,566||$34,876||7.4 years|
|10 kW||$2.55||$17,850||$43,952||7.2 years|
|12 kW||$2.50||$20,992||$53,171||7.1 years|
|14 kW||$2.45||$23,990||$62,533||6.9 years|
|16 kW||$2.40||$26,846||$72,037||6.8 years|
|18 kW||$2.35||$29,560||$81,684||6.6 years|
|20 kW||$2.29||$32,130||$91,474||6.5 years|
How to Save on Solar Panels
The solar installer you go with will impact not only your overall costs, but also the kinds of solar panel brands, warranties, and other equipment you have access to. When choosing a solar company, there are several important things you should consider, including:
- Installation Process: An important thing to understand when adopting solar power is the installation process itself. Be sure to align on any details you should know with your solar company, such as what permits you should acquire and how long the project will take.
- Solar Panel Brands: Different companies offer various brands and types of panels. If you prefer a specific brand, make sure the solar panel installer you're considering has it.
- Contract: When reading over your solar company's contract, ask questions about any terms you're not sure of and make sure you understand what happens in scenarios like a system component breaking or if the company goes out of business.
- Reputation: Companies that have been operating for many years likely have a high reputation. This is important because it ensures that it will not only see your solar project through, but will also provide adequate aftercare and customer service, such as part repairs and replacements.
EcoWatch's Country Club Estates, GA Solar Cost FAQs
Our goal is to reach as many people as we can with sensible solutions like solar energy. Our team of full-time local researchers collects solar price and installation data for every city in America then compiles it to create these digestible city guides. If you want to read our solar expert's opinion on the top solar companies featured here, follow this link.