Paul Berry is Founder and CEO of RebelMouse and Soho Tech Labs, started in 2012 with Lerer Ventures and Jonah Peretti. Paul was previously Chief Technology Officer of pioneering Huffington Post Media Group where he led product, design, infrastructure and engineering. Under Paul's technology leadership, The Huffington Post became one of the fastest growing media properties in history, leading up to its sale to AOL. Prior to joining Huffington Post, Paul built Avaaz.org and 236.com. Before that, he was CTO of CharterMac, a public real estate finance company.
He holds a Masters in Technology from NYU's ITP Program where he focused on social software and contagious media. Previously Paul was also VP of Internet at Palo Alto Software, where he developed partnerships and built platforms for MSN, Yahoo!, WSJ and dozens of others.
Paul can be found on twitter @teamreboot
By Andrea Germanos
President Joe Biden is being called on to back newly reintroduced legislation that seeks to remedy the nation's drinking water injustices with boosts to infrastructure and the creation of a water trust fund.
- Restoring Our Water Systems Should Be Top Priority for Biden ... ›
- How Will the Biden Administration Tackle 'Forever Chemicals ... ›
- New Bill Says Biden Must Declare a National Climate Emergency ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
By Stephanie Eick
You may not realize it, but you likely encounter phthalates every day. These chemicals are found in many plastics, including food packaging, and they can migrate into food products during processing. They're in personal care products like shampoos, soaps and laundry detergents, and in the vinyl flooring in many homes.
- 7 Types of Plastic Wreaking Havoc on Our Health - EcoWatch ›
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics Results in Decline in Toxic Phthalates ... ›
- Phthalates Exposure in Womb Linked to Autistic Traits in Boys ... ›
Many congressional districts with the most clean energy potential are current fossil fuel hubs, potentially reducing political barriers to a just transition away from the energy sources that cause climate change, a Brookings report says.
- Israeli Oil Spill Is a 'Severe Ecological Disaster' - EcoWatch ›
- Endangered Sea Turtles Recovering After 'Cold Stunning' Event ... ›
As the weather grows more severe, and its damages more expensive and fatal, current weather predictions fall short in providing reliable information on Earth's rapidly changing systems.
- Are New Extreme Global Warming Projections Correct? - EcoWatch ›
- Are We Really Past the Point of No Return on Climate? Scientists ... ›