Meticore Reviews: Does It Really Work? [2020 Update]
Gaining weight is easy; losing fat is not. Can you relate? Well, except for those who are blessed with a fast metabolism. Meaning they can eat whatever they want – including huge servings of foods – without worrying about the pounds they will accumulate.
Yes, that's not totally fair! Metabolism varies a lot between people. Even though you both have similar body structure and size, your metabolic rates still differ.
Diet, exercises, and physical activities can help. But as you know, the treatment of overweight or obesity requires a lifelong commitment. Adding supplements won't hurt your routine. It will actually give a boost to your weight loss adventure.
Still not convinced? Get to know Meticore further in this detailed review and see if it's the best weight loss aid you've been longing for!
Who Should Use Meticore?
You may have tried every possible solution to depose your weight. Yet, it seems like they are plainly all wasted efforts. Your slow metabolism might be the real culprit. It tends to resist weight loss. A high metabolism burns more calories both during activity and at rest.
It requires you to consume more calories in order to keep up with your desired weight. On the other hand, low metabolism burns fewer calories. You, therefore, have to restrict what you take to avoid becoming obese.
Do you suffer from increased sweating? Perhaps you feel isolated or very, very tired every day. Your self-esteem and confidence are highly affected too. Worse, your incapacity to tackle physical activities continues to surge.
These are just some of the accompanying symptoms of obesity. It can cause unnoticed changes. It seems like a silent killer – gradually weakening your body function. Serious health risks include high cholesterol or blood pressure rate, stroke, heart disease, etc.
Weight loss is definitely a tough battle. Meticore is designed both for men and women who want to attain a slimmer, healthier body naturally—mainly intended for individuals with a low core body temperature since the pill brings them back into normal levels. The credit goes to the ingredients, of course. They are added in inaccurate amounts, so the benefits will consistently become predominant.
Click here to Check out Meticore on the Official Website.
Meticore Reviews: Overview of the Supplement
Meticore is a natural, powerful weight loss aid. But unlike other formulas, it works by increasing your metabolic process. It is based on several organic ingredients – all of which have been thoroughly picked and studied. Each plays an essential role in turning those fat loss dreams into reality.
Once your core body temperature improves, your metabolism fast-tracks. Your weight loss efforts are significantly reduced as well. According to the manufacturer, it is used with a ten-second 'odd' morning induction. Here, the metabolic function achieves its peak performance – eventually losing unwanted fats and making sure it will no longer pester your day-to-day life.
By using Meticore, fatigue, and energy loss can be managed. Since it has energy-boosting substances, you can have confidence in tackling simple to rough challenges every day.
Pros & Cons
Meticore has a fair share of benefits and drawbacks. But clearly, the former still reigns. There are so many things to love about this supplement, and we will start here:
- 100% all-natural formula
- Non-GMO, no stimulants
- FDA approved
- Completely safe and effective
- No addiction, no tolerance forming
- Great for vegetarian or vegan
- Speed up metabolism
- Lose weight quickly and naturally
- Supports healthy body and health
- Ideal for men and women
- Easy to ingest
- Reasonably priced
- 60 days money-back guarantee
- Can only be purchased on the Official Website
- Results take time and vary from one person to another
- Some of the ingredients are not disclosed
- Must be taken regularly. Otherwise, there could be a delay in the transformation
The manufacturers have selected to use only all-natural and organic ingredients. No chemical additions or toxic substances. They have been hand-picked to deliver the best and finest result – meticulously sourced in Madagascar. Several studies support the beneficial and effective usage of each ingredient.
The following are the main ingredients contained in Meticore:
Turmeric is a popular ingredient found in most kitchens. Its antioxidant properties are known to aid people suffering from obesity, metabolic disorders, etc. It minimizes inflammation related to overweight or obesity. Ingesting some of it won't put your health at any risk.
Ginger has ancient use for inflammation, joint pain, and digestion. However, its weight loss potential is also notable. This is thanks to the powerful antioxidants – mainly 6-paradol and gingerol. They work by controlling free radicals in the body.
Considered a miracle ingredient due to its fantastic effect on melting stubborn fats as well as reducing waist size and weight. Leptin is the key. African mango lowers CPR or C-reactive proteins. The combination of leptin and CPR will significantly manage your cravings.
Brown Seaweed (Fucus Vesiculosus/Bladderwrack)
Brown seaweed is a common Asian cuisine ingredient. It is a rich source of minerals, iodine, and other essential nutrients, including fiber and vitamins B2, B9, and B12. More importantly, the fiber within supports digestive health and keeps constipation at bay.
Moringa Oleifera (Drumsticks)
Another popular Indian cuisine with diverse health benefits. Moringa oleifera is packed with minerals, vitamins, bioactive plants, and antioxidant elements. Numerous studies have been conducted stating the same thing: this plant can cut down buildup and improve the breakdown of fats.
Bitter orange is a versatile herbal compound with excellent healing properties. Usually used in Chinese medicines. Health benefits are associated, like heartburn, nausea, constipation, and weight loss. P-synephrine is the active ingredient that assists with these health functions. It is a native to Southeast Asia, Africa, and Syria.
Fucoxanthin is a natural substance obtained from hijiki, wakamen, and other brown seaweeds. It is a carotenoid type of plant loaded with antioxidant properties. It promotes weight loss through accelerating metabolism function and intensifying the ability of your body to burn fat.
Quercetin is a flavonoid that's naturally present in berries, black tea, apple, onions, nuts, and several other foods. It encourages a slim figure by burning calories, prohibiting fat accumulation, boosting fat-burning ability, and controlling obesity-related genes.
Known as a potent antioxidant originated from citrus fruits. Besides improving weight loss, it is also deemed robust protection against allergic conditions. It's a powerful antioxidant that wards you off from mild to severe inflammation.
How Does Meticore Work?
Nothing can modify your metabolism. Even scientists have no clear idea about how people can best improve it for better fuel or fat burning. This is where metabolism-boosting supplements occur. It targets the root cause of weight gain, which is your failing metabolism.
As have been mentioned above, your internal body temperature is increased. This is crucial to ensure you are getting rid of those stubborn fats and your body is not festering. Here's a step by step process on how the supplement works:
- Heighten the core body temperature to get your metabolism going.
- Now that your metabolism is supercharged, natural fat melting is encouraged.
- As increasingly more fats are burned, you'll ultimately spot an improvement in your levels of energy.
- You feel leaner, younger, healthier, and more active.
Though, keep in mind that it doesn't focus on instant weight loss. It takes time for your body to adjust to the pill and produce significant changes. Its natural therapy offers a lifelong weight loss solution you need.
To Learn more about how Meticore works, Click Here.
Benefits of Using Meticore
This nutritional supplement is more than just a weight loss aid. Several health benefits are unlocked during weeks or months of usage.
Most of the ingredients contained within this fat burner pill helps to naturally boost your internal body temperature. Therefore, speeding up the metabolism process. Those foods you consume will instantly be converted into energy fuel. You'll have a much stronger figure.
Lack of energy enables us to miss out on several opportunities. A single communication feels somewhat dull. It restricts you from exploring things. Thankfully with Meticore, you can enjoy a high energy level all day. You will become more productive – doing work tasks more efficiently, doing intense workouts, etc.
Sleep apnea is caused by obesity. It is a serious sleeping condition that causes breathing to resume and stop while your body is at rest. Even worse, it could trigger more serious ailments such as stroke. By losing pounds, sleep apnea would no longer put your health at risk. It will gradually be removed so you can always have a good night's sleep.
Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Effects
The antioxidants inside the formula aids in preventing the damage due to unbalanced molecules or free radicals within the human body. When not addressed properly, serious diseases are likely to occur, including cancer and heart disease. Meticore will ward this off, along with body inflammation.
Improved Sex Life
Improved blood circulation is essential for good bed performance. Not to mention, the African mango is known as a natural libido booster.
Moreover, the supplement lowers down tension and stress, boosts brain health, cures digestive issues, improves concentration and function, and supports your muscles and bones. Constipation and indigestion won't deter your daily activities with this product. It is a good source of anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties. Good for your joints as well.
Side Effects of Meticore
When purchasing a supplement, the side effects are the last thing you want to encounter. Unfortunately, not all products can guarantee safe consumption no matter how organic or natural the formula is, as per they advertise. Now, how about Meticore? Should you expect mild to moderate negative effects?
Not at all! It has been taken by thousands of happy users without any reported side effects. Plus, here are some unique features of the supplement.
High quality formula
Each pill is manufactured in a cGMP and FDA certified facility within the area of the US. All manufacturing processes are clean – making sure the ingredients' strength is not tarnished in any way. You can also assure the formula is safe and free from habit-forming and harmful substances—these aid in reducing possible side effects.
Completely natural, tested, and researched.
Most supplements in the market contain ingredients that do not adhere to the proper safety level. What they concern most about is delivering quick results instead of looking after the consumer's health. Fortunately, this is not the case with Meticore. Here, you will not find hormones, fillers, stimulants, or additives. Best of all, it is not addictive when swallowed.
Produced with consumer safety in mind
Adult men and women are not restricted from using the pill. Meticore is non-GMO. It's an excellent alternative to home-based solutions, fat burners, and restraining diets that offer weight loss benefits, yet are reasonably useless. Even vegetarians can depend on the pill to help them attain the desired weight.
Who Should Refrain from Using Meticore?
Unfortunately, not everyone can benefit from using Meticore. It's only an excellent weight-loss companion for adult men and women whose health is in tiptop shape. Below is a list of certain individuals who are firmly constrained from using it.
- Children under 18 years old. The formula is potent and could be ill-used when not guided appropriately.
- Anyone with allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above. It's important to consult your doctor primarily.
- Anyone with a previous or prevailing medical condition. The bitter orange contains synephrine – a stimulant linked to ephedrine. Those dealing with high blood pressure, heart condition, and other serious medical problems should especially avoid it as the pill can further escalate the risk.
- Breastfeeding or pregnant women since they have subtle bodies. The ingredients inside the supplement can possibly harm the unborn baby or newborn.
Other than these persons, healthy individuals may also want to check the condition of their body and health with a doctor before integrating the pills. You could be suffering from a 'hidden' illness. You'll never know until you visit a clinic.
Dosage & Tips to Start
A single bottle of Meticore contains 30 capsules. This is quite a few compared to other similar products. Though you only need to take one capsule every day. The complete dosage guidelines can be found on the website and the label itself. Morning is the best time to take it, so the effects can last throughout.
According to the website, you can consume it however, you like. Either stop taking once your scale weight greatly improves or continue the consumption longer. There won't be any side effects.
But of course, you cannot expect Meticore to work alone. It's not designed as a full replacement for your weight loss practices. To get the best results, put a restriction on alcohol consumption, and stop eating foods that are rich in sugar and high carbohydrates.
Over stressing your body is not good too. You don't have to visit the gym regularly. Light to moderate activities will do, such as walking and running.
Where to Buy Meticore and Guarantees?
Anyone who wants to start their fat loss journey can now grab a bottle or two of Meticore from its Official Website. If you like to get discounted prices, you should avail of the deal as early as possible. There are bundle offers: one bottle for $59, three bottles for $49/each, and six bottles for $39/bottle. The more bottles of Meticore you get, the more discounts you will receive.
One bottle will last for one month. The other two options have a stock supply of 90 to 180 days, which are actually the suggested duration to take the pill for results. Free shipping is guaranteed, despite the number of bottles you buy.
The package can reach your location within five to seven working days within Canada and the US. There's also global shipping, though your order may take a bit of time. Most likely, between seven and fifteen business days.
The creator of Meticore is confident in the formula's safe and efficient use. But again, the result varies from one to another. In case the supplement hasn't given you tangible changes within the allotted time, request for a refund. You're backed by a 60 days money-back guarantee.
Meticore Review: Final Thoughts
Simply put, if your tight schedule refrains you from attending gyms often or you can't keep up with a nutritious diet due to some reasons, you can give Meticore a try.
It is a potent, unique, and 100% natural formula that will help you remove those excess fats and get a leaner physique. The ingredients will improve your metabolic process.
Along with strengthening your curves, Meticore offers many health benefits as well. Consuming it means freeing yourself from fatigue, low energy rate, and even depression due to gaining weight.
There's a discount waiting for new buyers. You'll still obtain the benefits even if you think the pill is not suitable for your weight loss goals. Use the 60 days full money-back guarantee and lose nothing.
Click here to Get the Best Discount on Meticore from the Official Website.
In celebration of Earth Day, a star-studded cast is giving fans a rare glimpse into the secret lives of some of the planet's most majestic animals: whales. In "Secrets of the Whales," a four-part documentary series by renowned National Geographic Photographer and Explorer Brian Skerry and Executive Producer James Cameron, viewers plunge deep into the lives and worlds of five different whale species.
<span style="display:block;position:relative;padding-top:56.25%;" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="b102b19b2719f50272ab718c44703dd0"><iframe lazy-loadable="true" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xOySOlB78dM?rel=0" width="100%" height="auto" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe></span>
Herring are a primary food source for Norway's orcas. Luis Lamar / National Geographic for Disney+
Belugas are extremely social creatures with a varied vocal range. Peter Kragh / National Geographic for Disney+
A Southern Right whales is pictured in the accompanying book, "Secrets of the Whales." Brian Skerry / National Geographic
The coronavirus has isolated many of us in our homes this year. We've been forced to slow down a little, maybe looking out our windows, becoming more in tune with the rhythms of our yards. Perhaps we've begun to notice more, like the birds hopping around in the bushes out back, wondering (maybe for the first time) what they are.
A Coeligena helianthea hummingbird is photographed during a birdwatching trail at the Monserrate hill in Bogota on November 11, 2020. Colombia is the country with the largest bird diversity in the world, home to about 1,934 different bird species, a fifth of the total known. JUAN BARRETO / AFP / Getty Images
1. Choosing the Right Binoculars<p>Binoculars are a relatively indispensable tool for most birders – but, for those just starting out, it might not yet be worth the several-hundred-dollar investment. If you aren't able to scour the attics of friends or borrow a pair from a fellow bird watcher, some local birding and naturalist groups have <a href="https://vashonaudubon.org/all-about-vashon-birds/binoculars-check-out/" target="_blank">binocular loaning programs</a> for members, allowing you to plan ahead for a day (or week) of birding.</p><p>When you're ready to take the plunge, choosing a pair or binoculars should take some careful deliberation based on your needs and preferences; some <a href="https://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/bwdsite/explore/optics/top-10-tips-buying-binoculars-bird-watching.php" target="_blank">major considerations</a> might include size, ease of use, <a href="https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/binoculars.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">magnification</a>, and price. While professional binoculars can easily run north of $1,000, there are plenty of perfectly suitable entry-level binoculars under $200. You might not get the perfect precision and clarity of more elite models, but a less expensive pair will allow you to strengthen your birding skills while deciding if you're interested in investing in a premium pair.</p><p>For a budget-friendly option, check out resale options on eBay, Facebook marketplace, or neighborhood yard sales: you might find a nicer pair whose retail price isn't within your budget.</p>
2. Know What Birds Are in Your Area<p>When I began to pay more attention to the birds just outside my apartment building, I started to learn what species have always been around me: European starlings, house sparrows, blue jays, black capped chickadees, and the occasional red-bellied woodpecker. They had always been there, but I hadn't ever taken the time to identify them. Once you learn to <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/get-know-these-20-common-birds_" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">recognize common birds</a> in your area, you'll be able to identify the typical species right outside your window and in your community. Of course, permanent residential birds in your neighborhood will <a href="https://nestwatch.org/learn/focal-species/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">vary by region</a>, as will those migrating through it.</p>
3. Get Out and Explore<p>Venturing elsewhere might allow you to spot some different species beyond those frequenting your backyard. Anywhere with water or greenery offers a place for birding; as an urbanite myself, I've found that even small- and mid-sized parks in New York City allow me to find more elusive birds (although Central Park takes the crown for an afternoon of urban birding).</p><p>If you are able to travel a bit further from home, <a href="https://www.fws.gov/refuges/" target="_blank">national wildlife refuges</a> and <a href="https://www.americasstateparks.org/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">state/national parks</a> are excellent places to explore bird habitats and perhaps log some less-common sightings. The American Birding Association also lists <a href="https://www.aba.org/aba-area-birding-trails/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">birding trails by state</a>, and Audubon and BirdLife International identify <a href="https://www.audubon.org/important-bird-areas" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Important Bird Areas (IBAs)</a> across the country – important bird habitats and iconic places that activists are fighting to protect – where birders can spot birds of significance.</p>
4. Finding a Bird: Stop, Look, Listen, Repeat<p>The National Audubon Society recommends the "<a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/how-find-bird" target="_blank">stop, look, listen, repeat</a>" mantra when seeking and identifying birds.</p><p>First and foremost, spotting birds requires attention. Stopping – getting out of the car, pausing on the sidewalk, trail, or in the backyard to look up – is the most important step.</p><p>When looking for birds, try to avoid gazing wildly around; rather, scan your surroundings, focusing on any odd shapes or shadows, trying to think about where a bird might perch (power lines, fence posts, branches), or keep an eye on the sky for flying eagles and hawks. In open areas like fields and beaches, you might have a more panoramic view, and can take in different sections of the landscape at a time. Look around with the naked eye before reaching for the binoculars to hone in.</p><p>While it can be hard to sift through the noise, listening for birds is perhaps an even more important element of bird watching than looking. Once you spend more time in the field, you'll be able to parse apart the racket and identify specific species, especially aided by Audubon's Bird Guide app or by learning from their <a href="https://www.audubon.org/section/birding-ear" target="_blank">Birding by Ear series</a>.</p><p>Repeat this pattern as you continue on your way, stopping to look and listen for birds as you go, rather than waiting for them to come to you. </p>
5. Identification<p>When you head out for a day of bird watching – especially when you're hoping to spot some new species – you'll want to be armed with the tools to identify what you see. <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/how-identify-birds" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Major considerations when identifying birds</a> are their group (such as owls, hawks, or sparrow-like birds), size and shape, behavior, voice, field marks, season, and habitat.</p><p>The <a href="https://www.sibleyguides.com/about/the-sibley-guide-to-birds/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Sibley Guide to Birds</a> and the <a href="https://www.hmhbooks.com/shop/books/peterson-field-guide-to-birds-of-north-america-second-edition/9781328771445" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Peterson Field Guide</a> are widely considered the best books for identifying birds in North America, although many <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/what-bird-guide-best-you" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">specialized guides</a> focus on specific species or regions as well.</p><p>Plenty of <a href="https://blog.nature.org/science/2013/05/27/boucher-bird-blog-apps-smart-birder/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">bird identification apps</a> have popped up in recent years – including National Geographic Birds, Sibley eGuide to Birds, iNaturalist, Merlin Bird ID, and Birdsnap – which are basically a <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/the-best-birding-apps-and-field-guides" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">field guide in your pocket</a>. I'm partial to the Audubon Bird Guide, which allows users to filter by common identifiers, including a bird's habitat, color, activity, tail shape, and general type, adding them all to a personal map to view your sightings.</p>
6. Recording Your Sightings<p><span>As you deepen your commitment to birding, you might join the community of birders that track and quantify their sightings, building their </span><a href="https://www.thespruce.com/what-birds-count-on-a-life-list-386704#:~:text=A%20life%20list%20is%20a,which%20birds%20you%20have%20seen." target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">life list</a><span>.</span></p><p>While a standard notebook noting the date, species name, habitat, vocalizations, or any other data you wish to include will suffice, some birders opt for a more <a href="https://www.riteintherain.com/no-195-birders-journal" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">structured birder's journal</a> with pre-determined fields to record your encounters, take notes, draw sketches, etc.</p><p>Many birders also choose to record their sightings online and in shared databases (which include many of the field guide apps), often pinpointing them on a map for others to view. Launched by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and Audubon, <a href="https://ebird.org/home" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">eBird is one of the largest databases and citizen science projects around birding</a>, where hundreds of thousands of birders enter their sightings, and users can explore birds in regions and hotspots around the world. Users can also record their sightings on the <a href="https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ebird/id988799279" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">eBird app</a>.</p>
7. Attracting Birds to Your Own Yard<p>Feeding birds is a common phenomenon: more than 40% of Americans maintain a birdfeeder to attract birds and watch them feast.</p><p>Not all birdfeed is created equal, however. Many commercial varieties are mostly made with "fillers" (oats, red millet, etc.) that birds will largely leave untouched. After researching what birds to expect in your area – and which ones you want to attract – you can create your own birdfeed with <a href="https://www.allaboutbirds.org/news/types-of-bird-seed-a-quick-guide/?pid=1142" target="_blank">seeds that will appeal to them</a>.</p><p>Beyond filling a birdfeeder, <a href="https://www.ecowatch.com/eco-friendly-lawn-2651194858.html" target="_self">transforming your yard into an eco-friendly oasis</a> is by far the best way to attract birds. Choosing to forgo mowing your lawn, planting native flowers and grasses, and ditching the pesticides will bring back the bugs that birds feed on, and provide a safe haven in which birds can happily live and eat.</p><p>While it's widely considered acceptable – and even beneficial – to feed birds with appropriate seeds, communal birdfeeders often <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/to-feed-or-not-feed" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">foster unlikely interactions between different species</a>, who can then transmit harmful diseases and parasites to one another. Maintaining several bird feeders with different types of seeds might keep different species from coming into contact, and feeders can be <a href="https://www.allaboutbirds.org/news/how-to-clean-your-bird-feeder/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">cleaned to prevent the spread of infection</a>.</p>
8. Inclusivity and Anti-Racism in the Birding Community<p>Like all outdoor activities and areas of scientific study, birding communities are subject to racist and discriminatory ideologies. Black birders have long experienced discrimination and underrepresentation in outdoor spaces. The work of organizations like the <a href="https://www.instagram.com/birdersfund/" target="_blank">Black & Latinx Birders Fund</a>, <a href="https://www.instagram.com/birdability/" target="_blank">Birdability</a>, and <a href="https://www.instagram.com/feministbirdclub/" target="_blank">Feminist Bird Club</a> highlight the contributions and importance of birders of color, birders with disabilities, and women and LGBTQ+ birders to the birding community, as do activists and naturalists like <a href="https://www.instagram.com/hood__naturalist/" target="_blank">Corina Newsome</a> and <a href="https://www.instagram.com/tykeejames/" target="_blank">Tykee James</a>. The work of <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/its-bird-new-comic-written-central-park-birder-christian-cooper" target="_blank">Christian Cooper</a>, <a href="https://camilledungy.com/publications/" target="_blank">Camille Dungy</a> (read her poem <a href="https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/poems/58363/frequently-asked-questions-10" target="_blank">Frequently Asked Questions: 10</a>), and <a href="https://orionmagazine.org/article/9-rules-for-the-black-birdwatcher/" target="_blank">J. Drew Lanham</a> – including his essay "<a href="https://lithub.com/birding-while-black/" target="_blank">Birding While Black</a>" – are a great place to start.</p><p>Getting involved in birding means educating ourselves on these issues and taking meaningful action; the work of <a href="https://www.audubon.org/news/its-bird-new-comic-written-central-park-birder-christian-cooper" target="_blank">Christian Cooper</a> and <a href="https://orionmagazine.org/article/9-rules-for-the-black-birdwatcher/" target="_blank">J. Drew Lanham</a> – including his essay "<a href="https://lithub.com/birding-while-black/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Birding While Black</a>" – are a great place to start. Just as birders are activists for protecting habitats and natural areas, we must also be active and aware of inclusivity in these spaces.</p>
9. Get Involved<p>To learn from and enjoy the company of other birders, check out local birding groups in your area to join. Many Audubon chapters host trips, meetings, and bird walks for members. The American Birding Association even maintains a <a href="https://www.aba.org/festivals-events/" target="_blank">directory of birding festivals</a> across the country.</p><p>Volunteering for birds is also a great way to meet other birders and take action for birds in your community; local organizations might have opportunities for assisting with habitat restoration or helping at birding centers.</p><p>Like all wildlife, climate change and habitat destruction threaten the livelihood of birds, eliminating their breeding grounds and food sources. A <a href="https://www.audubon.org/climate/survivalbydegrees" target="_blank">2019 report released by the National Audubon Society</a> found that two-thirds of North American birds may face extinction if global temperatures rise 5.4 degrees Fahrenheit by 2100. Staying informed about and taking action for legislation designed to protect birds and our climate – such as the recent <a href="https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5552/text" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Migratory Bird Protection Act</a> – is important for ensuring a livable future for wildlife and humans alike.</p><p><em>Linnea graduated from Skidmore College in 2019 with a Bachelor's degree in English and Environmental Studies, and now lives in Brooklyn, New York. Most recently, Linnea worked at Hunger Free America, and has interned with WHYY in Philadelphia, Saratoga Living Magazine, and the Sierra Club in Washington, DC. </em><em>Linnea enjoys hiking and spending time outdoors, reading, practicing her German, and volunteering on farms and gardens and for environmental justice efforts in her community. Along with journalism, she is also an essayist and writer of creative nonfiction.</em></p>
- Study: Birds Are Linked to Happiness Levels - EcoWatch ›
- Snowy Owl Flocks to Southern States in Search of Food - EcoWatch ›
Who says you can't go home again?
- Disastrous BP Oil Spill 'Flattened' Microbe Biodiversity in Gulf ... ›
- 10 Years After Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, Threat of Disaster ... ›
- Oil From BP Spill Has Officially Entered the Food Chain - EcoWatch ›
2020 was the largest wildfire season in California's modern history, according to state agency Cal Fire. And, as the climate crisis continues to increase fire risk, there are concerns that 2021 could be just as devastating.
- How Goats Are Preventing Wildfires in California - EcoWatch ›
- Sonoma County Wildfire Spreads 7,000 Acres in Less Than Five ... ›
- Prison Inmates Fighting California's Deadly Fires - EcoWatch ›
More than 1,600 gallons of oil have spilled in the Inglewood Oil Field — the largest urban oil field in the country, where more than a million people live within five miles of its boundaries, the Sierra Club wrote in a statement on Wednesday.
- Kinder Morgan Pipeline Spills up to 42,000 Gallons of Gasoline Into ... ›
- Chevron Refinery Dumps Oil Into San Francisco Bay - EcoWatch ›