The best of EcoWatch, right in your inbox. Sign up for our email newsletter!
Now that Iowa is in the rearview mirror, anticipation for the New Hampshire primary is growing daily and many Americans will be looking to tonight's head-to-head Democratic debate to learn more about what sets the two candidates apart.
Tonight's debate at the University of New Hampshire in Durham will be moderated by NBC News’ Chuck Todd and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.
According to MSNBC, here's what you need to know about tonight's debate:
- The debate will air live on MSNBC, beginning at 9 p.m. ET
- You can also watch the live stream of the debate online on MSNBC.com. And if looking for real-time reactions and analysis, you’ll find it at all decision2016.nbcnews.com.
- If you live in New England, you can submit questions through our local partners at New Hampshire Union Leader and NECN.
- Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #DemDebate.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
By Whitney E. Akers
- "The Game Changers" is a new documentary on Netflix that posits a vegan diet can improve athletic performance in professional athletes.
- Limited studies available show that the type of diet — plant-based or omnivorous — doesn't give you an athletic advantage.
- We talked to experts about what diet is the best for athletic performance.
Packed with record-setting athletes displaying cut physiques and explosive power, "The Game Changers," a new documentary on Netflix, has a clear message: Vegan is best.
By John R. Platt
When it comes to solving problems related to wildlife trade, there are an awful lot of "sticky widgets."