The best of EcoWatch, right in your inbox. Sign up for our email newsletter!
Great Fall-Blooming Plants for Pollinators
By David Mizejewski
Want to help bees?
Take a look at Beesponsible's "Honey-Do" List to learn how you can make a difference for native bees in your backyard and community!
- Climate Change Could Drive Bees in Warmer Regions to Extinction ›
- Low Doses of Pesticides Make It Harder for Bees to Find Flowers ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
Non-perishable foods, such as canned goods and dried fruit, have a long shelf life and don't require refrigeration to keep them from spoiling. Instead, they can be stored at room temperature, such as in a pantry or cabinet.
By Julia Ries
- Two flu strains are overlapping each other this flu season.
- This means you can get sick twice from different flu strains.
- While the flu vaccine isn't a perfect match, it's the best defense against the flu.
To say this flu season has been abnormal is an understatement.