Are you on the scene of a breaking event? At the front lines of a protest or rally? Are you ready for the world to see what you see?
For select pages, EcoWatch is pleased to offer an Live Video Partnership program.
For those who may be unaware, Facebook Live is Facebook’s awesome new video services that allows you to broadcast to and engage with followers around the world with the touch of a smartphone.
If you have an idea for a live video – anything from an Anti-Fracking rally to a canoe trip through the Alaskan wilderness, EcoWatch may be willing to feature your video on our page! All you need is a smartphone, the Facebook app, and a killer idea, and then your video will be simultaneously broadcast to our nearly 200,000 (and growing!) followers.
Think you have what it takes? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pitch your idea now.
New to Facebook Live? Here’s how it works!
- We will give you temporary Admin Access to the site
- Navigate to the EcoWatch Facebook Page via your Facebook mobile app: http://rm.d.pr/11UZI
- Click to add a post: http://rm.d.pr/croQ
- Click on “Go Live: http://rm.d.pr/1diOz
- You will have the opportunity to write a short description of the video to let your audience know what you are seeing: http://rm.d.pr/16e3i
- This is how it will look when live: http://rm.d.pr/2J04
- You will have the ability to see your viewers comments/reactions and respond to them in real time: http://rm.d.pr/2J04
- You will also have the ability to filter videos here: http://rm.d.pr/19Oms, http://rm.d.pr/1jLI5