The best of EcoWatch, right in your inbox. Sign up for our email newsletter!
EcoWatch Is Hiring a Website Developer
EcoWatch is hiring a website developer on a contract basis to manage its news service EcoWatch.com and roll out two additional verticals.
• Minimum three (3) years experience with website development and design
• Extensive knowledge and experience building WordPress (CMS) websites using best practices
• Ability to install and create Wordpress plugins/widgets
• Ability to enhance functionality of website
• Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform development
• Experience with Photoshop
• Knowledge of SEO and website analytics including Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of keyword research tools and best practices
• Knowledge of best file types and image optimization for fast load time
• Must be able to prioritize and organize multiple tasks, with proper attention to detail in a deadline-oriented environment
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume and references to Stefanie Spear at email@example.com.
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
The First Step in Managing Plastic Waste Is Measuring It – Here’s How We Did It for One Caribbean Country
By Jeff Turrentine
To celebrate the 50th birthday of one of America's most important environmental laws, President Trump has decided to make a mockery out of it.
In 2018, there were about 5 million electric cars on the road globally. It sounds like a large number, but with well over a billion cars worldwide, electric vehicles are still only a small percentage.