Can Businesses Make the Big Pivot for a More Prosperous World?
Andrew Winston, founder of Winston Eco-Strategies, is a global expert on sustainable business strategy and a “practical evangelist” for going green. His articles touch on the crossroads between the environment and business, covering such topics as how CEOs can save the world from global warming and the one thing business dies without.
Winston, author of The Big Pivot, joins the Green Divas to discuss how businesses need to pivot to create more resilient enterprises and a more prosperous world. It’s time for a new approach to business, a time to collaborate radically.
Hear which thought leader-companies Winston says are leading in pivoting, the role of setting goals in keeping with the science, in particular climate change, and more:
“The challenges we face are real, and they’re getting worse,” Winston says. "But I do think we have the capabilities and we have the technologies, and business has the resources, to do something.”
Learn more about Winston’s roadmap for business executives to create more prosperous businesses, economy and world:
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE
Carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere hit a new record in 2019 and have continued climbing this year, despite lockdowns and other measures to curb the pandemic, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) said on Monday, citing preliminary data.
- 13 Must-Read Climate Change Reports for 2020 - EcoWatch ›
- Large Methane Leaks Soar 32% Despite Lockdowns and Green ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
These black-and-white lizards could be the punchline of a joke, except the situation is no laughing matter.
By Isabella Garcia
September in Portland, Oregon, usually brings a slight chill to the air and an orange tinge to the leaves. This year, it brought smoke so thick it burned your throat and made your eyes strain to see more than 20 feet in front of you.
- 16 Essential Books About Environmental Justice, Racism and Activism ›
- 7 Devastating Photos of Wildfires in California, Oregon and ... ›
- Several West Coast Cities Have the World's Worst Air - EcoWatch ›
- Extremely Rare Leopard Cubs Born in Connecticut Zoo - EcoWatch ›
- Small Wild Cats Face Big Threats Including Lack of Conservation ... ›
- 5 Species Bouncing Back From the Brink of Extinction - EcoWatch ›