8 Foods That Naturally Whiten Teeth
By Monica Bologna
We all crave that bright, white, movie star smile. Unfortunately, as a society, we also crave coffee, red wine and tea. There are plenty of teeth-bleaching kits that provide the promise of pearly whites, but at what cost? The kits are full of chemicals which can rip away at the enamel of your teeth and the side effects of some of those ingredients can lead to cancer. Instead, why not try the natural route which will not only shine up your smile but also provide you with overall dental health.
Next time you hit the store, instead of adding a teeth whitening kit to your cart, reach for some of these natural foods to achieve a shiny smile!
This article is reposted with permission from Eco News Network.
Visit EcoWatch’s TIPS and page for more related news on this topic.
Deforested peat forest in West Kalimantan, Indonesia. Rhett A. Butler / Mongabay
- Amazon Rainforest Will Collapse by 2064, New Study Predicts ... ›
- Plants Are Decades Away From Absorbing Less Carbon, Study ... ›
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
What's in a name? Apparently, a lot. According to the European Union (EU), plant-based, dairy alternatives commonly referred to as almond milk or vegan cheese cannot be marketed as such. New, stricter rules under consideration this week could ban the vegan products from even referencing anything dairy-like or using packaging associated with the dairy industry.
Therapeutic riding as occupational therapy, dogs visiting children with learning disabilities in school or hens spending time with seniors in elderly homes – so called animal-assisted interventions are manifold.
- 5 Surprising Ways People Are Coping During the Pandemic ... ›
- How to Evacuate With Pets During a Natural Disaster - EcoWatch ›
By Brett Wilkins
One hundred seconds to midnight. That's how close humanity is to the apocalypse, and it's as close as the world has ever been, according to Wednesday's annual announcement from the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, a group that has been running its "Doomsday Clock" since the early years of the nuclear age in 1947.
- Scientists Discover New Population of Endangered Blue Whales ... ›
- Endangered Blue Whales Make 'Unprecedented' Comeback to ... ›
- Endangered North Atlantic Right Whale Calves Spotted Off Coast ... ›
- Only 366 Endangered Right Whales Are Alive: New NOAA Report ... ›