The best of EcoWatch, right in your inbox. Sign up for our email newsletter!
With the Pope honing in on his climate message in his first ever visit to the U.S., and world leaders gearing up for the UN Paris climate talks, climate change and other pressing environmental issues are finally getting more attention on the worldwide stage.
People have taken to Twitter to offer their serious and not so serious ideas of how to #SaveThePlanetIn4Words. Many people were pleading "Don't Vote For Trump." Also popular was "Cancel The Kardashians Immediately." Sorry, Kourtney and Khloe.
Here are my favorite 20 best ideas:
1. By far one of the most popular solutions
2. Go 100 percent renewable
3. See number 2 for additional guidance on this one
4. Let's protect our oceans
5. This is good for you and the planet
6. You know, they say his word is infallible
10. Save the trees
11. Your mom was right. Eat your veggies!
12. As Pope Francis says, it's the "dung of the devil"
13. Something I think we can all get on board with
14. Climate change affects everyone, so we all need to join together
15. Though it would technically be five words, I have to agree with you on this one
16. This goes without saying, but without water we die
17. Not a bad idea
18. Well, we know this isn't going to happen
19. So let's do this
20. But don't forget
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
The First Step in Managing Plastic Waste Is Measuring It – Here’s How We Did It for One Caribbean Country
By Jeff Turrentine
To celebrate the 50th birthday of one of America's most important environmental laws, President Trump has decided to make a mockery out of it.
In 2018, there were about 5 million electric cars on the road globally. It sounds like a large number, but with well over a billion cars worldwide, electric vehicles are still only a small percentage.