The best of EcoWatch, right in your inbox. Sign up for our email newsletter!
At EcoWatch, we've enjoyed sharing popular eco-related videos with readers this past year. We've featured everything from humorous videos from comedy site Funny or Die on how to diagnose climate change denial disorder to a Chevron whistleblower footage that leaked the oil company's corruption in Ecuador's devastating oil spill.
So, without further ado, here are the top 10 most popular eco videos of 2015:
4. NASA’s time lapse video showed the vast scope of humanity’s impact on the Earth:
5. Spoken word artist Prince Ea apologized to future generations:
6. NASA put to rest the controversy over whether Antarctica's ice is shrinking or growing:
7. Ed Begley, Jr. illustrated how to diagnose "climate change denial disorder":
8. Filmmaker Mike Hachey declared we need to "kill the K-Cup before it kills our planet":
9. A Florida official refused to say the words climate change:
10. The Trans-Pacific Partnership stirred up all kinds of controversy:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
EcoWatch Daily Newsletter
By Andrea Germanos
Youth climate activists marched through the streets of Davos, Switzerland Friday as the World Economic Forum wrapped up in a Fridays for Future demonstration underscoring their demand that the global elite act swiftly to tackle the climate emergency.
By Tim Radford
The year is less than four weeks old, but scientists already know that carbon dioxide emissions will continue to head upwards — as they have every year since measurements began — leading to a continuation of the Earth's rising heat.
By Cathy Cassata
Are you getting your fill of Starbucks' new Almondmilk Honey Flat White, Oatmilk Honey Latte, and Coconutmilk Latte, but wondering just how healthy they are?